No better way to spread some cheer... than with craft beer!
Congratulations, you're now a part of something truly special! What's next?
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @TheBeerFairiez.
- Take a picture of the drop and yourself enjoying the drop.
- Post the picture on Facebook and/or Instagram and make sure to tag us @TheBeerFairiez (not just @mention us) and the breweries.
- Now it’s your turn. Go spread some cheer and surprise someone new.
So you want to spread some cheer? You’ve come to the right place. Here are your options:
- Explore our active initiatives.
- Make a drop of your own to someone you know. Tell me more.Here are the quick instructions:
- Go to your local craft beer store or your favorite local brewery and pick out some craft beer that looks interesting (If you need some suggestions, we’re here to help! Reach out to us at [email protected]).
- Don’t forget to download/print your own free Fairiez Delivery Card to e-mail or include with your drop. Click Get Started below.
- Snap a picture of your drop and post it on Facebook and/or Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us (@TheBeerFairiez) and the breweries.
- Ask The Beer Fairiez to make a drop for you. (This option is only available to those who create accounts.)
- Before you start, familiarize yourself with The Fairiez Code of Conduct.
Need inspiration? Over the course of the next 8 weeks, we will be making surprise drops of craft beer to First Responders and Essential Workers in Montgomery County, Maryland.
About The Beer Fairiez
We are a husband and wife team from Montgomery County, Maryland, who love craft beer and our community. When COVID forced us into quarantine, we found that we missed connecting with friends and family. One day, as a “thank you” for sharing some masks, we dropped a mixed 4-pack (“a drop”) of local craft beer to our friends. The excitement over the simple gift was infectious. A lightbulb went off that there were ways to connect with others, even if it could not be done in traditional ways. Something very important to us in general, but especially during uncertain times.
In May 2020, we started dropping craft beer to friends and family with a note from “The Beer Fairiez”. With each note came an invitation to continue spreading the love to others. And so a movement began.
Follow along to see what’s next.
Q: How much does this cost?
A: Nothing. However; if you want to pay it forward to allow The Beer Fairiez to make more drops, we won’t say no.
Q: Do I have to buy/supply my own beer to make a drop
A: Yes and no, it just depends on how you want to be involved with The Beer Fairiez. Here are your options:
- Print our e-card and make a drop to someone you know. By choosing this method of participation, YES -- you would be buying and supplying your own beer.
- Nominate someone for The Beer Fairiez to make a drop to. NO -- However, if you want to pay it forward so that we can make more drops, we will not say no.
- Participate in an initiative.
Q: Do I have to participate in an initiative to make a drop?
A: Not at all! Our initiatives are ways in which we are currently supporting our community but you can participate in your own way if you choose to make a drop on your own or have The Beer Fairiez do it. Just make sure to use our Fairiez Delivery Card when you do so.
Q: Why should I create an account?
A: Creating an account is just another way for us to build community. It will help us keep you in the loop and updated on any new initiatives!
Q: I’ve made a donation, when will my drop be made?
A: As soon as we can! After donations are no longer being accepted, we will be purchasing beer from the participating breweries. Stay tuned on our website, Facebook and Instagram @thebeerfairiez to see drops in progress.